Mark Judge of Judge Construction Ltd., together with other family members, employees and sub-contractors were outstanding for the cooperation and organisational skills, which ensured that the contract was completed on time and within budget – in spite of bar weather at the beginning of the project. It was obvious from the outset that Mark and the Judge family were committed to making this contract an assignment for which they could be proud
– excerpt from St. Peters Church, Two Mile House newsletter.
We find them a very organized / professional outfit. One of their strengths is their communication maintained between Design parties involved + trades on site, to ensure their quality control is maintained throughout the entire development from start to finish. We look forward to working with them in the future and would not hesitate on referring them for further jobs.
– Brian Moylan is an Architect with Fitzgerald Kavanagh Partners, Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
We have worked with Judge Construction on a number of sites and are very pleased with the quality and timeframes they deliver.
– Anne Crofton is a Senior Architect with Kildare County Council in Devot park, Naas, Co. Kildare.
It is with great pleasure that I forward this reference as we have found Judge Construction to be one of the few companys left who hold Quality of Service, Work and Client Appreciation in high regard.
We have worked with this extremely capable firm on numerous high spec developments and find them professional, well managed and highly motivated. From their office staff to site labourers they have always been courteous in their manner and efficient in their work.
I would not hesitate in recommending Judge Construction for any future developments, no matter how large or complex.
– Patrick Byrne, Architect and Director with Planning & Design Solutions (PDS) of Lismard House, Tullow Street, Carlow
We have worked with Judge Construction on various projects and have always found the quality of work and delivery time frames excellent
– George Fitzpatrick, Director and Quantity Surveyor with G.A Fitzpatrick & Associates of Gilltown, KiIlcullen, Co. Kildare